Thursday, July 30, 2009

30.07.2009

30.07.2009

Today is a little boring day for me. I spent my time doing basically nothing but surfing the internet, watching TV and playing the Play Station. I have my books with me but they were forgotten by me. Furthermore, there is a girl text me and ask me sorts of questions. She says that she wanted to find out about the attitude of University Technology Mara (UiTM) student by questioning me. I told her that questioning me alone was not enough to find out about the attitude of students there. Weird stuff. Apart from that, after this I will watch the final of the Audi Cup tournament. It's a football (soccer) match between Manchester United and Bayern. I'm a neutral in this match and I hope young players will shine in this match.

No comments:

Post a Comment