Friday, July 31, 2009

31.07.2009

31.07.2009

It is a normal day today. I woke up late. This don't really occur often as I must woke up early when I'm at the Uitm campus. After I woke up, as usual I brush my teeth and take a late bath. Then straightaway switch on my laptop and surf the web. Today I felt that I want to do my assignment, my critical thinking assignment. So, the topic is 'argument' and I read (not always happen) the critical thinking book and find out about arguments. Furthermore, I was instructed by my lecturer, Dr Cynthia Doss to find two definition of argument. So, I spent my time finding it but luck clearly was not at my side. I can't find exactly the difination of argument by famous person therefore I left the work unsettled. I finished up other parts of the assignment and I had a nap. At night, my family and I went shopping for our "Hari Raya" attire. Even though raya is a long way to go but it is essential to buy them now as I will not have enough time when I have the break. That is all for this friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment