Wednesday, January 27, 2010

27.01.2010

27.01.2010

This one is probably the farthest jump I had so far regarding the entry of my blog. It is not that I'm that busy but laziness simply took control of me. Nevertheless, I'm just starting to update my blog again and I hope this one is a fresh start. Today I don't do nothing much. Just sleeping in mass lectures this morning and had my third language class which is Japanese in the afternoon. The Japanese class or Nihon-go for Japanese Language was very lively today. It is really enjoyable to learn foreign languages. By the way, I'm now in my second semester in Applied Language Studies: English (ALS). It's not as busy as the first semester but it is still busier than lots of other courses and the subjects were a lot harder. I'm also currently staying at rented apartment now as second semester degree level courses are not allowed to stay at the hostel anymore. I think that will do for tonight. p/s: This morning at approximately 4am, there will be a huge football (soccer) game between the largely in-debt Manchester United and the most-probably richest club in the world Manchester City.

No comments:

Post a Comment