Sunday, February 7, 2010

7.02.2010

7.02.2010

As usual, it's a jump between the dates. It shouldn't be much of a problem as I'm just thankful that I found the time to write on my blog. So, today is Sunday and I did not go out of the apartment. What I mean is that I don't went out to cities and just sort of dwell inside the apartment. I can't deny that it felt so boring doing nothing besides making assignments and presentations. I forgot to mention that I did not go out due to several affective factors. One of them is I'm financially strapped and the other one is I had to finish my oncoming presentation and assignment. My presentation is for the Instructional Design about "Conducting a Goal Analysis". I don't know whether it was just me or I find the topic really hard and somehow boring to understand. It's just all that's in the book is just words and words all-around. There is not much that can enticed students to like reading the book. Enough with the "study" part and now I would like to have a say on things that happen to my life recently. There's nothing much but one thing really stand out amongst others is my financial. Ever since I'm in the second semester of the Applied Language Studies (ALS), my financial drops severely and I'm now in the state of "dead broke". I want to ask for more money from my parents but thinking about the hardships they endured to earn it, I'll always feel reluctant to ask monetary help from them. I guess that is why I have no girlfriend up till now. Most girls nowadays are just like that but not all of them though. Just partially (a BIG partial). I think that is all for this Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment