Wednesday, February 10, 2010

10.02.2010

10.02.2010

Today is Wednesday and it's not a big jump between today and the previous date. It's quite chaotic today and also yesterday because there are lots of assignments to be dealt with. Furthermore, yesterday was probably the most tiresome day in this new semester. This is because I've been pushed to my limit in the tennis training. I've been asked to do as many push-ups as I can for a minute. Then, I've been given a minute to rest just to continue with a minute of sit-ups. Other tiresome exercises followed up just after that. Well, I'm totally fine with it because I also want to know how fit or unfit I am. Regarding my assignments, I've been bending over backwards just to complete my assignments and presentation. I also did my best because I don't want to let my friends in my group down. What else? The mid-semester break is just around the corner. So, this statement alone excites many people including myself. Three days to go and I'll be home for a week. Apart from that, perhaps there will be just only one chance for me to play tennis with my friends before the break starts. I think that would be sufficient for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment